North of Anklam is the small town Ziethen. The manor house with its landscaped park and farm buildings is now used and maintained by the community.
The simple farmhouse, built in 1818 in classicist style, is located on the edge of a small, publicly accessible landscape park. The building was extended and rebuilt several times. Last owner of the estate Ziethen was until 1945 Bernhard Graf von Schwerin, who was expropriated in the course of land reform. The manor house was from then among others used as a kindergarten and through consumption. Today, there are apartments and offices in the building.