Half-Timbered Church Eggesin

The half-timbered church dates back to the 18th century.

The half-timbered church was built in the first half of the 18th century. The tapered bell tower was demolished in 1902 because of its dilapidation. The church was rebuilt in 1913. It is used as a fellowship hall and church services since 1994.



Details at a glance

Fachwerkkirche Eggesin

Bahnhofstraße 6
17367 Eggesin

Telephone: +49 39775 20213
Fax: +49 39775 26730