Historic Town Hall Wolgast

The historic town hall forms the core of Wolgast old town on a medieval groundplan. In the town hall the tourist information Wolgast is located downstairs.

Built in the 15th century, the town hall was destroyed by the city fires in 1512, 1625 and 1713 and was rebuilt between 1720 and 1724. The remains of the originally Gothic building are still visible. However, the facade is from the late Baroque period. Today the registry office and the tourist information are located in the historical town hall. The fireplace room hosts lectures and cultural events. Once a week, regional products are offered on a fresh market on the Rathausplatz.

 

 

 

 

 

Find us here

Provider

Details at a glance

Historisches Rathaus Wolgast

Rathausplatz 10
17438 Wolgast

Telephone: +49 3836 600118